Monday, October 20, 2014

Put It To Work 2

Whoops!  Sorry I missed a week on this new "regular feature" on the blog.

In case you missed it last time, this is a weekly opportunity (on Mondays) for us to swap prayer intentions.  The goal is to actively unite our intentions to the cross for one another, putting those prayers "to work"--especially in times of suffering (no matter how small). 

My intentions this week:

  • Continued patience with the kiddos
  • Being a better wife all around (generosity in time, focused attention, acts of service, using more words of affirmation)
  • Our GodTeens (especially those unsure of God's existence or why He matters in their lives)
What about you?  What prayer intentions can I start "putting to work" tonight at adoration?  I'll add them to my prayer journal and bring them with me.  I will continue to bring these intentions to my prayer time throughout the week.


Thank you for praying for us!  You're in my prayers this week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment