Friday, October 24, 2014

7 Quick Takes (Because it's easier than putting together a real post!)


7 Quick Takes Friday
7 Quick Takes Friday
I haven't done one of these in a long time.  7 Quick Takes (hosted by Jen Fulwiler over at Conversion Diary) is a quick post with 7 quick takes on anything.  Here's a random photo recap of the week with a few miscellaneous items:
-  1  -
Harry got his first haircut this week.  He didn't have much hair to begin with, so it was more like a trim of a few wisps of hair.  He was not a fan!  It was an afterthought after Jane and Walt got their haircuts.  I nearly missed photographing the moment since it wasn't planned.  Fortunately, Philip got me to capture this milestone.  The life of the third-born!  
Harry's First Haircut
Harry's First Haircut

-  2  -
Walt is sooooooooooo into letters these days.  He pulled this "W" out of our LeapFrog Letter Factory toy.  He carries it around the house with him and has insisted on sleeping with it a few nights this week.  If he can't find it, we hear, "Where is my W?!"  Walt loves W so much that he insists every M must be confused and turns them the other way. 
"W" is for Walter
"W" is for Walter

-  3  -
I got to spend an hour in adoration on Monday.  It was oh-so-glorious!  It was a gorgeous evening, so I got to walk to the church.  It's pretty tough to beat some quiet time with the Lord.  Thank you to all of you who sent me your prayer intentions.  I'm putting 'em to work as best I can!  Please keep putting my intentions to work, too!
Silent Sanctuary
Silent Sanctuary

-  4  -
Philip snapped this pic of the kids at bathtime the other night.  It makes me giggle every time I see it.  These moments are dwindling since the kids keep asking for showers!
Bathtime
Bathtime

-  5  -
Someone posted this picture to Facebook, and I had to share it.  The woman who posted it said that these were her grandmother's hospital discharge instructions from 62 years ago.  You've gotta read these!  My, how times have changed! 
Discharge Instructions From 62 Years Ago
Discharge Instructions From 62 Years Ago 

-  6  -
We're having our family's photos taken on Sunday.  I am so thrilled that the forecast looks great and that the leaves have held on.  Don't get any crazy ideas about something Pinterest worthy, though!  We're just hoping to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time.  I'm most excited to snap a few of just me and Philip at the end.  We haven't had a professional photo of just the two of us taken since our wedding day!  

-  7  -
These two are best buddies these days.  Aren't they so sweet?
Harry & Monty
Harry & Monty
Hope you have a great weekend!  Head over to Conversion Diary to read other 7 Quick Take posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment