Monday, November 24, 2014

Put It To Work 7


Put It To Work

Happy Monday!  It’s time for Put It To Work, our weekly opportunity to swap prayer intentions.  The goal of Put It To Work is to actively unite our intentions to the cross for one another, putting the prayer intentions “to work”–especially in times of suffering (no matter how small).  

Thank you for your prayers last week.  Hosting my side for an early Thanksgiving on Saturday went great!  Philip and I didn't have a single fight in preparation for the festivities!  The inevitable snafus arose, but we were able to take them in stride.  I'll post about Thanksgiving later. 
Please put these intentions to work this week:
  • That our family works to find new, concrete ways to live out Sunday's Gospel this year (serving the least of our brothers)
  • For Grandma Josephine.  May she adjust well to her new home, receive loving care, and find peace as her Alzheimer's advances.
  • For the people of Ferguson, Missouri as they live through whatever verdict may come.  For their safety and healing.
  • For my patience as I learn how to coach Jane and Walt through the preschool years
  • That Philip and I will continue to work everyday to further strengthen our marriage
What about you?  What prayer intentions can I start “putting to work” for you this week?  I’ll add them to my prayer journal and bring them with me to my prayer time throughout the week.

 Thank you for praying for us!  You’re in my prayers this week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment