Monday, November 3, 2014

Put It To Work 4


Put It To Work

It’s another Monday morning, so it’s time for Put It To Work, our weekly opportunity to swap prayer intentions.  The goal of Put It To Work is to actively unite our intentions to the cross for one another, putting the prayer intentions “to work”–especially in times of suffering (no matter how small).  Thank you for sharing your prayer intentions with me last week.  I continue to bring your intentions with me to my prayer time.
My intentions this week:
  • For continued healing as we commemorate the second anniversary of our baby Thérèse's death
  • For my patience as I learn how to coach Jane and Walt through the preschool years
  • That Philip and I will continue to work everyday to further strengthen our marriage
  • For the soul of Brittany Maynard, the 29-year-old with brain cancer who took her life yesterday
What about you?  What prayer intentions can I start “putting to work” for you this week?  It's my turn to have a Holy Hour tonight.  Do you have any intentions I can bring with me before the Lord on your behalf?  I’ll add them to my prayer journal and bring them with me to my prayer time throughout the week.

Thank you for praying for us!  You’re in my prayers this week, too!

2 comments:

  1. Please pray that my faith continue to grow as I go through my RCIA journey. I will pray for your intentions also.

    Blessings,
    Nicole

    p.s. For next week -I recognize that it's not Monday anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, it's never too late to ask for prayers! Many, many prayers for you as you continue on your RCIA journey. Please keep me posted! As a cradle Catholic, I'm always fascinated by conversion stories. Thanks for sharing, and please keep us in your prayers, too!

      Delete