Monday, November 10, 2014

Put It To Work 5


Hey!  Look!  This is #5 in the "Put It To Work" series!  This just *might* stick as a regular feature!

Put It To Work
Put It To Work
It’s another Monday morning, so it’s time for Put It To Work, our weekly opportunity to swap prayer intentions.  The goal of Put It To Work is to actively unite our intentions to the cross for one another, putting the prayer intentions “to work”–especially in times of suffering (no matter how small).  Thank you for sharing your prayer intentions with me last week.  I continue to bring your intentions with me to my prayer time.

My intentions this week:
  • Remember my friends Amanda and Jonathan Teixeira?  Today is their baby's birthday!!!  Please pray for them, their baby, and their courageous birth mother.  Check out their blog for information on how to follow along today.  Look for the hashtag #BabyTex.  They have an 11:30 a.m. (Pacific Time) scheduled c-section.  Please lift them all up in prayer at that time!
  • For the repose of the souls of my Grandpa Gene and Philip's Grandma Pat.  They both had November birthdays, and we're missing them this month.
  • For the safety of all of the guys in the family as they prepare for their big hunting trip this weekend.  Safety first, boys!
  • For my patience as I learn how to coach Jane and Walt through the preschool years
  • That Philip and I will continue to work everyday to further strengthen our marriage
What about you?  What prayer intentions can I start “putting to work” for you this week?  I’ll add them to my prayer journal and bring them with me to my prayer time throughout the week.

Thank you for praying for us!  You’re in my prayers this week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment