- Pseudo-homeschooling Jane and Walt is off to a great start. We all love our new schedule, and we've done some fun activities.
|So excited about using scissors!|
|Scissor practice is serious work, people.|
|"A" is for Angel. Jane didn't think craft time would be nearly as fun without party hats. Walt politely declined.|
- We scored some free moving boxes. Just a few.
|Yeah, all of the kids were in the car. It was totally safe!|
- Philip signed up for the Lincoln half marathon in May. I am so proud of him! He's been waking up every morning this week at 5 to workout.
- I've been waking up at 6 for some quiet prayer time before the kids wake up.
- I shared on the ol' blog that I have (or am recovering from?) Post-Partum Depression. Man, it feels good to have that out there! More on that later.
- Our Wise Men are still dutifully searching for the Baby Jesus. They haven't forgotten to move yet! They keep getting themselves in trouble, though.
|Apparently their camel is really into the cheddar penguin crackers. They're a speciality.|
Your turn! What are your small successes this week? Come on over to CatholicMom to share and join in the fun! If you're using social media, use the hashtag #SmallSuccess.