Thursday, June 26, 2014

Little Moments

Because sometimes you want to share photos instead of write.

Enjoying the front yard together

I call the following series "The many faces of Walt." 





A cruising baby wants to go for a cruise in the Cozy Coupe
Hanging on what Walt calls the "shake shake bridge" (Any Thomas fans out there?)
Brothers
Can you find all three kids?
Who needs a triple stroller? 
I caught them playing in Walt's room this morning
They're so good at including Harry and making him laugh 
Surprisingly, Walt doesn't care anymore when Harry takes apart the tracks.  Yay for growth!
An impromptu piano concert after breakfast.  Harry is their biggest fan!
Harry has successfully removed these wood things from 3 windows and 1 door.  He thought they interfered with his ability to keep an eye on the hood through the front window.
The other night, I poured myself a glass of wine and laughed at what was on the counter.  I had to capture it in its glory--the wooden divider thing for the window that Harry ripped off, my wine, "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons," and baby wipes.  Just a day in the life, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment