Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New 'Do for Janie

Janie's hair was looking shaggy.  Here she is, shortly after Christmas, trying on my vest.


I asked Philip to take Janie for a quick haircut at the nearest Super Cuts after dinner.  Nothing but the best for our little princess!


Can I tell you how much I love having a husband who's willing to take our daughter to get her haircut?  I suppose we both have the mentality that the worst that could happen is a bad haircut that will grow out.


I asked Philip to tell the hairstylist to please trim Jane's hair to just below her chin and to clean up her bangs.  We ended up with a short, short bob, but Jane can rock it.

Her hair's wet in these pics because she had just had her evening bath, but you get the general idea.

Janie + Barney = BFF
Bedtime story with Daddy

Nighty, night, sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment