Friday, March 8, 2013

Prayers, Please!

Today, I am speaking to young women at an area high school about how to embrace and live out the virtue of chastity.  

Please pray that:
  1. The Holy Spirit gives me the words that these young women need to hear. 
  2. The Holy Spirit opens the ears of these young women to hear that the Church's message about their sexuality is true, good, and beautiful. 
  3. The Holy Spirit impels these young women to find hope, healing, and strength in the life of the Church as they learn about God's design for the marital embrace.
Thank you for your prayers!  Come, Holy Spirit!  

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you!! I hope it goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers, Emily! I think the talk went well, the girls had a lot of questions, and several thanked me afterward for coming.

    ReplyDelete