Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, Walt!

Our sweet baby Walt turned one last Saturday.  I know it's cliché, but we can't believe how quickly the year flew by!  I thought I'd share a few pictures of the fun day.  Of course, I couldn't help but think of all of the similar mannerisms Walt had to Janie on her first birthday, and I had to add a few shots from her first birthday as well.

Happy Birthday Walt Choo Choo Sign
Our Little Engineer
Our Fam

Janie trying to touch the camera
Walt trying to touch the camera
Jane's two-handed approach
Walt's two-handed approach
Jane thinks birthdays rule



Walt thinks birthdays rule






Silly shot.  Janie's fist pump for birthdays being awesome!

Walt just going for it!

Siblings enjoying their cake together

It was a great celebration, and we look forward to seeing what the next year has in store for our family!

1 comment: