Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flashback: Jane's 2011 & 2012 Superbowl Halftime Shows

It took me awhile, but I finally posted videos to a private YouTube channel so that I can upload them quickly to my blog.  


Jane has always loved music and television.  Therefore, the Super Bowl Halftime Show is a pretty big deal to her.  It has it all--lights, music, cool outfits, dancing, and television wrapped into one!  

We recorded Jane's "freestyle interpretation" of the 2011 and 2012 Superbowl Halftime Shows.  Seeing them back to back is a quick reminder of how much things can change in a year.  

Here's 11-month-old Jane dancing to the Black Eyed Peas in 2011:



Here's 23-month-old Jane dancing to Madonna in 2012: 





Part 2 of her 2012 Show:





I love little dancin' diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment