Happy Monday! It’s time for Put It To Work, our weekly opportunity to swap prayer intentions. The goal of Put It To Work is to actively unite our intentions to the cross for one another, putting the prayer intentions “to work”–especially in times of suffering (no matter how small).
Please put these intentions to work this week:
- For my friend, Geoff, as he mourns the death of his father who passed away suddenly over the Thanksgiving weekend
- For a prayerful, peaceful, and holy Advent season for our family
- For forgiveness and healing within families--especially as Christmas approaches
- For the repose of the soul of my uncle. We are approaching the 6-year anniversary of the day he took his life, and he has been on my mind a lot lately
- For my patience on the home front
- That Philip and I will continue to work everyday to further strengthen our marriage
What about you? What prayer intentions can I start “putting to work” for you this week? I’ll add them to my prayer journal and bring them with me to my prayer time throughout the week.
Thank you for praying for us! You’re in my prayers this week, too!